“This could be the industry’s biggest new source of finance…” – The Wall Street Journal
“Fintech pioneers…” – The Financial Times
Locations: London (positions also available in Johannesburg and Frankfurt)
Sectors: Financial Services
Start Date: September 2019
Greensill is the market-leading provider of working capital finance for companies globally. The firm was founded in 2011 by Lex Greensill CBE, a former adviser to the UK Prime Minister, who believes technology and financial innovation can be used to make funding cheaper and more readily available to everyone, from multinational businesses to SMEs. We call this the democratisation of capital. Since inception, Greensill has delivered $50bn in financing to a pool of 1.7 million suppliers in more than 60 countries.
The Greensill team has grown rapidly to 290 people worldwide, comprising leading fixed income and trade finance specialists, with offices in London, Warrington, New York, Chicago, Miami, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, Sao Paolo, Sydney and Singapore.
Greensill is also an active investor, using its own balance sheet and that of its subsidiary Greensill Bank AG, a regulated, German private bank. Greensill also actively distributes to a wide range of investors from asset managers to pension funds and global banks.
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. Successful candidates will be curious, resilient, reliable and able to work in a transformational business.
The Graduate Analyst Programme gives you the opportunity to build your career through rotations across Greensill’s core disciplines. This broad and thorough foundation will give you the basis on which to identify where you are best suited. It also offers early opportunities to spend time working from our offices abroad whilst providing internal and external training throughout.
What we offer you
- Outstanding opportunity for advancement in a rapidly growing, global fintech business
- The chance to work with some of the most talented people in finance with a non-hierarchal environment and excellent exposure to senior management
- Competitive salary, benefits and an excellent performance compensation package
- Comprehensive training as well as supporting you through the CFA Qualification from your second year should you want to pursue this
- Early opportunity to spend time working from Greensill’s offices overseas
- A flexible workplace environment with a dynamic, inclusive and challenging company culture
- Outstanding written, numerical and visual communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and across multiple time zones
- Drive and desire to contribute as part of a successful team
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficient with the ability to create professional presentations
- Languages are a plus (in particular French, German, Spanish, Italian)
How to apply
- Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter outlining your interest with the words “Analyst Position – London” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for the 2019 intake is Feb. 28